Tuesday 15 December 2009

THE LOVE FREQUENCY























I have a thing for girls that can sing. I don't know what it is but if a girl can really hit those intense frequencies and has an amazingly beautiful voice it leaves me starry eyed. And if the girl is really intelligent and can sing and write beautiful songs it's all over. Lauren Hill for example, if she sang to me, like serenaded me and looked deep into my eyes and really meant it I'd probably cream myself. That said I present to you Rahel and Szjerdene who are both from London and both girls can really sing, and without sounding too neo-spiritual they both give off the amazing energy and vibe when the sing. It amazes me that talent like this isn't championed and recognised by record labels. X-Factor and Cheryl Tweedy don't have a single thing on these two young ladies.

Apologies for some of the video quality, but sometimes the best things in life are a little greasy.




No comments:

Post a Comment